Welcome To The 52nd Annual ACM Southeast Conference!
The oldest, continuously running, annual conference of the ACM invites papers in all areas of Computer science as well as for two special themed areas:
◊ Big Data, Data Mining, HPC, and Computational Science
- Inviting interdisciplinary submissions from computing, mathematics, sciences, statistics and other disciplines.
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jennifer Priestley, Director of the Ph.D. in Data Science and Analytics at Kennesaw State University
- Themed Track Chair: Dr. Ying Xie, Kennesaw State University
◊ Game Design and Innovative Computing
- Inviting interdisciplinary submissions in gaming, game design, gaming curriculum, HCI and a broad area of innovative computing .
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Tiffany Barnes, University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Themed Track Chair: Jinghua Zhang, Ph.D., Winston-Salem State University
- Game Design Exposition and Showcase:Competition with Prizes Dr. Jon Preston, Southern Polytechnic University
The Computer Science Department of Kennesaw State University is pleased to be hosting the ACMSE 2014 Conference.
- Dates: March 28th-29th, 2014
- Location: Kennesaw Conference Center (For Directions Click Here)
Submission and Deadline Information:All submissions must be submitted electronically as either a Microsoft Word document or an Adobe PDF file using EasyChair for all submissions:
(To Sign in to EasyChair Click Here)
|Regular Papers||Tutorials/Workshops, Faculty and Student Short-Papers, Posters, Panels|
Extended Submission deadline December 27, 2013
Acceptance notification February 3, 2014
Camera-ready copy due February 15, 2014
Extended Submission deadline February 9, 2014
Acceptance notification February 17, 2014
Camera-ready copy due February 28, 2014
|Extended Early Registration Ends on March 12, 2014|
|ACMSE 2014 Early Registration||ACMSE 2014 Late Registration|
ACM Member $240
ACM Member $250
The oldest, continuously running, annual conference of the ACM invites papers in all areas of computer science. ACMSE provides an excellent forum for both faculty and students to present their research in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere.